Business IT Services
Digicon’s Business IT Services (BITS) are designed to improve and support your IT and organizational needs. We consolidate your IT into a fully inclusive, cloud-based platform for efficient IT management services, consulting, and Amazon Web Services (AWS) migration and implementation—all backed by 24/7 service desk support.
If you think our cloud IT services could benefit your business, please contact Digicon Corporation to schedule a free consultation today.
What Are Cloud-Based Services?
In short, cloud-based services are IT resources that function on the internet. Businesses don’t have to rely on their own systems to uphold the services—instead, the “cloud” hosts what they need. Cloud IT solutions can be broken up into different categories. The service offerings available from Digicon include:
- Information Technology-as-a-Service (ITaaS): This operational model facilitates outsourcing some or all of a business’s IT and treats IT as a commodity.
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS): SaaS IT remotely delivers software applications to endpoint devices. These devices then have access to the full capabilities, functions, and interfaces of the software without installing anything on their operating systems.
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS): Our on-demand data center offers cloud-based solutions to businesses without the need to install new equipment on site. The ability to scale services based on real-time requirements is the biggest benefit of IaaS.
- Database-as-a-Service (DBaaS): Since this service is provided through the cloud, businesses can access their databases without procuring their own hardware or software.
- Backup-as-a-Service (BUaaS): Digicon’s BUaaS increases the volume of data you can securely back up, even while decreasing the demand on your in-house network’s resources. Deduplication and compression technologies significantly reduce the required backup time.
These offerings are available from Digicon on an as-needed or fully managed basis. Ongoing support keeps your operation running smoothly while allowing for future growth. For more information about our cloud-based solutions, please contact us today.
How Can IT Cloud Computing Help Your Business?
Is your business growing, but you don’t have the IT expertise and infrastructure to scale up? Our custom IT catalog may be the answer. Companies of all sizes are moving to the cloud—from fast-growing startups to multinational enterprises—and so should you. Here’s why:
- Reduce IT operational costs
- Decrease costly downtime
- Increase IT staff productivity
- Scale your IT structure
- Stop worrying about computer updates, hard drives, and expiring licenses
- Improve workplace and data security
- Gain 24/7 access to live end-user technical support from skilled engineers who know your business
- Get help with AWS migration and implementation
Learn more about how we can help your business—contact us for a free consultation today!
Our Business IT Services
We offer a variety of cloud IT solutions to meet your company’s specific needs. These include:
Why Choose Digicon?
- Partnerships: At Digicon, we leverage our partnerships with companies like AWS to offer customized, cost-effective solutions.
- Technical expertise: We have over 30 years of experience serving businesses. Our technical team is also well versed in both traditional IT and cloud technologies.
- Service-oriented organization: We offer personal, one-on-one service to make your transition to the cloud as seamless as possible. Then, our ongoing support and monitoring services take your specific needs into account for a customized solution that fits your budget.
- 24/7/365 Network Operations Support Center: We keep a watchful eye on your network at all times, helping you anticipate and prevent problems, as well as resolve any issues that may arise.
To begin benefiting from our cloud IT solutions, please schedule a free consultation and assessment with Digicon Corporation today.
Here is what you need to know about our Youth Employment System (YES). Who can use the Youth Employment System (YES)? Although YES was originallyOctober 13, 2020
It all started with an idea centered on innovation. One day in 1985, John J. Wu stood in an unusually long line at the postOctober 7, 2020
Outsourcing IT management is key to scaling your business quickly and efficiently. The amount of time involved to find the right employees for both part-time