Partial Outsourcing for a Competitive EdgeAll Blogs, Business IT
Outsourcing IT management is key to scaling your business quickly and efficiently. The amount of time involved to find the right employees for both part-time and full-time positions requires a lot of effort and money. Even when you select and hire a candidate, it doesn’t mean that person is the right individual to get the job done or will stay long term. This puts your business at risk and wastes a lot of your time and resources.
Partial outsourcing is essential to succeed for any company looking to scale and get a competitive edge over its rivals.
By outsourcing to Digicon, you can:
- Increase your productivity by working with skilled and experienced professionals
- Save on cost of labor by outsourcing work to seasoned IT specialists
- Access 24/7 support
- Reduce overhead expenses
- Enjoy better staffing flexibility
- Benefit from risk management and business continuity
- Get a competitive edge over business rivals by shifting your time and energy to revenue-generating, business-critical activities
Why Choose Digicon?
Digicon’s senior technical team members have an average of 20 years of field experience and are well versed in both traditional IT and cloud technologies. Our specialized engineers, developers, and technicians all work in Amazon Web Services (AWS), data centers, and on-premise systems every day, including applications, systems, networking, and databases.
Our engineers can complement your IT team with our technical expertise. Digicon’s customers count on our 24/7 IT support and consultation to provide assistance with technical problems their team members can’t solve on their own.
“In just a few days, Digicon moved our entire office to the cloud, updated some desktops and replaced others, and migrated our email system to a new configuration. Time and data lost during the transition were minimal, and the resulting system greatly improved our productivity and overall system reliability.”
– Leith Wain, President, Patriot Realty
Patriot Realty, Housing Authority of Baltimore City, Unanet, and other businesses count on us for our technical expertise because we:
- Provide a team of specialized engineers and developers at a minimal cost to you
- Understand data centers, cloud migration, and transitions intimately as a well-established IT service company with experience in managing data centers and cloud infrastructure
- Implement IT best practices
- Have researched and compiled products and services that growing companies need
- Are the cost-effective solution for network management
- Provide hardware and software purchase and support
Learn more about our Business IT Services.