Job Application System for Employment ProgramsAll Blogs
We love to work with organizations and nonprofits that help provide employment to youth. Many programs use our Youth Employment System (YES) to match tens of thousands of jobs to local youths and jumpstart their careers. YES is an application system that does it all, with features including timesheet tracking, web conferencing, and auto-matching.
New Castle County Summer Youth Employment Program and the City of Baltimore’s Mayor’s Office of Employment Development have already seen significant success with YES.
Say yes to YES! Join our free lunch and learn series to see how you can accelerate the growth of your employment program: www.digicon.com/yeslunchandlearn.
Sign up for a YES Lunch & Learn at a Time that Works for You:
- Sept. 2 at 2:00 PM — Streamline Your Employment Process and Grow Your Program with YES
- Sept. 29 at 2:30 PM — Automate Communication with Candidates and Employers
- Oct. 19 at 1:30 PM — One System to Do It All with Timesheets, Auto-Match, and Process Streamlining
Say Goodbye to Manual Employer-Candidate Matching
Learn about YES’s Features at our Lunch & Learn:
- Easy registration for employers to post their job openings
- Easy registration for youth to submit their applications
- Process and manage youth and employer applications (for administrators)
- Automated matching available for youth to be placed in matched positions
- Generate batch emails
- System-level settings to manage globally set values such as program deadlines, standard codes, etc.
- Run reports with customized filters applied
- Send both manual and automated emails
- Send text messages for upcoming certifications or any events
- Communicate timely status of applications to users
- Manage content on the home page, which provides greater flexibility in updating season dates and other content